Tuesday 26 October 2010

Audio Skills Test

Photograph by jayneandd

As the competition on the X Factor heats up, I took to the streets to find out who the people of Preston think should win this year's competition. While it was hard to find men and boys who would admit to watching the ITV talent show, the women of Preston were only too happy to give their opinion on who they thought has the X Factor.


Audio Skills Test by FrancescaDent

The Vox Pop was part of the series of skills tests for my Digital Newsroom module. I had planned to ask about a drug dealer who had been asked to re-pay only 50p after being involved in a drugs deal worth £1.5million. However after asking one or two people around Preston city centre, it was clear that people either had not heard about the story or didn't have an opinion on it. Because I found it hard to get the public to talk about such a serious issue, I decided to opt for a more 'fun' 'outgoing' question that people would prefer to answer.

Feel free to email me on FDent1@uclan.ac.uk if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment