Friday 10 September 2010

Mini Dent's Mini Running Post

I will start this post by saying that I hope it is the first of many.

When I first told my dad (who is a pretty good runner) that I wanted a running schedule he laughed at my answer of wanting to run for longer than three minutes without needing a sit down and maybe an ambulance.

So today I took the first steps to my new fitness regime and went for a jog around my local park in Preston. I must admit that I quite enjoyed it. It was hard work at first but once I found my stride I was pleasantly surprised by how long I managed to keep my steady pace.

At risk of proving my dad right, I quite enjoyed my 15min run/walk although I did, in true Denty fashion aim for a short cut, misjudged it and ended up quite away from my planned route. Still, I made it back in one piece, I have now recovered and am looking forward to my next jog in the park!

Never thought I would ever enjoy running!

1 comment:

  1. Nice running post, I like it, very entertaining and impressive post. Keep it up.

    zbsports

    ReplyDelete