Tuesday 19 April 2011

Tracey Anderson Method: Triple Work Out DVD

Since the Patsy Palmer Ibiza work out DVD wasn't tough enough for me, I have been combining it with the Tracey Anderson Method Triple Work Out DVD which has proved much more of a challenge.
Madonna, Gwyneth Paltro and Shakira have all been trained by Anderson so I felt confident that the DVD's would work.
In the DVD box set you get a Dance Cardio Workout, a Total Cardio Workout and a Mat Workout.
I started out with the Dance Cardio Workout DVD. While it worked up a good sweat, the routines were long and complicated to start with. The DVD gives you the option to watch the routines from the front as a normal DVD or from behind as if you were in an exercise class.
The Total Cario Workout sees Anderson call on some friends to provide some more work outs they are easier to get to grips with than the routines in the Dance Cardio work out so I would advise starting with these.
Finally the Mat Workout without a doubt makes you work the hardest. This DVD is all about your legs, arms and abs. Anderson provides what seem like never ending repetitions which definitely get results.
I try to combine the DVD's with running but do the Mat Workout DVD on a daily basis.
I have really enjoyed doing the Tracey Anderson Method DVD's as they are helping me look and feel better ready for my summer holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment