Friday 8 April 2011

Patsy Palmer's Ibiza Workout DVD: Review

I bought this DVD from a second hand DVD shop last year and I put it to one side but now, with my summer holiday booked I decided to dig it out and start the exercise regime.
This DVD probably should have been called the Louie Spence Ibiza Workout DVD as it is him that provides the exercises and does most of the work while Patsy Palmer stands and watches.
The exercises do get the heart rate raised but are a little bit slow to start with and Louie and Patsy seem to have rehearsed irritating conversations which aren't what you want while trying to exercise.
The exercises work but it isn't the best DVD I have ever done. I have combined doing this DVD with runs around my local park and The Tracey Anderson Method DVD's (review to follow).
I is worth trying this DVD but not if you enjoy hard high impact work outs!

No comments:

Post a Comment