Tuesday 21 September 2010

My Audience

A few weeks ago I was worried that no one was reading my blog and to be completely honest it knocked my confidence a little bit. It was then that my dad pointed out the stats section of my blog and told me to check out the amount of people that view my page.

I am now addicted to the stats section and can tell you that people read my blog all over the world. 25 people from the UK have read my blog, 3 from America, 1 from Canada, 1 from South Korea and 1 from Sweden. Knowing that people from all over the world are reading my blog has really boosted my confidence again (I thought it was just my family reading my posts to stop me nagging at them!)

Thank you to all of you who have been reading my posts. If you like what you read, follow me, leave a comment or email me at FDent1@uclan.ac.uk.









No comments:

Post a Comment