Wednesday 4 May 2011

From post to print...

Earlier this semester I have learned how to use QuarkXPress to design pages and was pleased with the pieces that I handed in for assessment. Unfortunately, because the pieces were part of an assessment, I can not put them on my blog so I thought it would be a good idea to use a few of my blog posts to create pages and practice my new skills.

Below is a copy of my Albania post from last year - the text is the same so if you haven't already read it you can see it here.

I would like you to tell me what you think about my pages. If you have any comments or questions feel free to email me at FDent1@uclan.ac.uk.



1 comment:

  1. Looks good -The large red capitals make blokes of text stand out - from a personal preferance I would have had a line space between the end of the block of text and the capital (but that couldd be just me) - Looks much more inviting to read than normal bog layout

    ReplyDelete